My Christmas Present To You???

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Okay first going to talk about the crappiness that is Nikolas.... and then totally going to gush about Three great things that happen on Gh today, LnL2 Family moment, Solivia family moment and Chad's return to GH. Short and sweet and wished there was more.

First Nikolas, I used to love NEM really I did, but this whole Emily being dead thing is so played out. Since I have started watching Emily has been the most mentioned dead person. The other was Stone and Lila, But they weren't trashed upon. Because they weren't talked about every twelve seconds. But something tells me that Emily won't have been mentioned so much if Natty hadn't returned in the first place. Seeing how Alan has been forgotten, Georgie has been forgotten. Besides a few mentions for plot points. They aren't remembered anymore.

But Emily is. She's like the whole reason for the crap that is Nikolas and Liz. For me honestly what would of made more sense is if Elizabeth turned to Nikolas when Liz found out Lucky was having an affair with Maxie, because Nikolas was there for her. He helped her out when she needed it and she told him things she'd only tell a friend or family. So that would of made a bit more sense back in 2006... but now 2009 this storyline just came out of no where? Liz and Lucky where happy, Nikolas was happy with Rebecca. And then suddenly Nikolas and Liz have feelings for one an other over a drunken kiss? It's like freaking Johnny and Olivia falling in love for a drunken ONS. So freaking Random. Then the truth comes out about Rebecca and bam Nikolas is all about getting into Elizabeth's pants to cure his pain. Bull shit, it's a bunch of crap.

And now Nikolas is all about I saw what a great family Liz and Lucky are, it's not right to bring them down because of my problems. Though I love Liz so much I can't be with her (though I'm really not going to stop trying to)... And baby my Christmas present to you is to be better. Please spare me the loud of funking crap Nikolas. We all know just because you said it doesn't mean it's going to happen. In fact the moment you and Elizabeth are along you two are going to be taring off each others clothes. Only Elizabeth's going to back out and your going to be saying no this right. It's right because we care about each other. But we also care about Lucky too. So least screw him over some more. Because that is what real love is. Screwing over the people you love most.

And another thing.. Nikolas if you claim to love Emily so much. Which is the reason you wanted to die them be with you son, to the women you one claimed to love so much. Also chose to not move on with anyone. When you finally did move on you screwed her over to be with a double that looked like Emily. Eww Creepy. Then you staked her around for a while and don't deny it you did, you stalked her around. Then she finally agreed to be with you. Oh hey you find out she's coning you and you turn your back on her. She so should have said screw you Nikolas, you deserve everything you get since you so obsessed with your dead ex-wife you had to settle for her body double. And now saying the close thing to Emily really was her best friend Elizabeth, who's engaged to be married to YOUR BROTHER!!!!! .... How Emily would spit on you now Nikolas. I think she tell you fuck off and Elizabeth and her and Lucky could live happily ever after. Okay maybe that is more in my dreams, but if I could see that happen on GH I think I could say yes you suck Nikolas. Though I'd hate for Elizabeth to lose Emily, and Love Elizabeth. But really want someone to yell at her for this whole Nikolas. Even though she's feeling guilty enough. I guess that is good and better then being yelled at. I just want this storyline to end already. Nikolas to leave the Country and Lucky and Liz to live happy or Lucky turn back into Greg... I mean didn't say that. (Strike that from the record please)


----

Going to shift now to the gushing. First since I was talking about Nikolas, Liz, Lucky, Emily and Rebecca. Let me just saw how amazing it was to see Chad back on screen.

Chad still has it. And him and Natty still have it. Makes me wish I saw the Chad and Amber days, because he is a talented actor and still wish he was around GH. Him and Cameron in scenes would have been love. Still sad there was no Zander and Cameron scene. It's been 5 years since Chad's been off GH and Zander never got to meet his son before being killed. I could say he's with Justus and Georgie in my they aren't really dead club. But when I first heard Chad was coming back I was soo excited because I figured there would be a Cam and Zander scene and too my disappointment there was no scene :(. First I lost my Cam and Greg scenes. (There is a picture in the banner) Greg and that little boy that plays Cameron is just too cute. I always enjoyed their scenes together. Though I have to say Jon and Cam scenes where cute today, but on to that next. I envisioned the scene in my head and it was so pretty, but no he was someone else. but at least him and natty got to do a little nod to the ZEM fans and give them a happy ending, even if they weren't really Zander and Emily. At least on Couple got a happy ending. Not much can be said about the rest lol.

But I have to gush about Liz and Lucky. After they picked up the kids and when Christmas tree hunting it was just one happy family moment. And Lucky telling him the story about his Christmas and the tree. Wither it was true or not it was the cutest thing. Lucky is about the best father and he has no kids of his own (but I still believe Jake is really his) .... He loves those boys and he doesn't have to. Grant it he is about the only father they have know really, he could have chosen not to be part of their lives, but of course Lucky would never do that and he loves them. It's so nice to see that he would do anything for them. And if Liz would stop sleeping around with Nikolas.. her and Lucky could have the perfect family. Maybe they could even adopt Spencer and raise him too (since Nikolas doesn't care to). But scenes like those make me remember why I love Liz and Lucky and why I still hang on to the hope they will someday be happy again. I just have to remind myself they been throw much already to let this be the end of them.

The other family love... since I am talking about it. Sonny, Olivia and Dante. Loved their scenes today. I was so glad I got to watch them. I was so afraid they would air on Wednesday while I was at work, but they didn't. They were so much better then I expected. The mother son banter right in front of Sonny, was just to funny. "My mother never let me in the kitchen" "maybe your mother had good reason", and them all talking about the Yankees. (not a baseball fan myself) that was to great. Loved loved the Corinthos/Falconeri Family dinner. it was better then I expected and totally makes me hope there will be more scenes of those character like these. But most more with Sonny and Olivia. But if we can get family moments as well I won't knock them down. because I love the Corinthos/Falconeri Family. (Don't care who knocks them down, I love them and that is all that matters :P)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP