More Power To Him???

Monday, June 21, 2010

Lulu I love you I do, but did you really tell Olivia that it's none of your business and if it gets on Sonny's nerves more power to him? Has your hate for Sonny really clouded your judgment that much? I mean back when your found out Dante was a cop you tried to WARN Johnny to be careful around Dante. And that was before you said I love you to Dante. I guess hating Sonny and loving Dante has really made you not look at the bigger picture. Not to mention when she was with Johnny she use to try and convince him out of a lot of things. So why is this time different? Why because she's in love with Dante and hates Sonny? ... I mean Maxie is her friend and trying to talk her out of all types of crazy things she does.... But I guess it's different because they are best friends.... where as Johnny is her ex. So because she once dated him they can't be friends and over each other advice?

Not to mention Lulu you know what Sonny is capable of. He tried to Kill Johnny to get Anthony to come out into the open, during the Black and White Ball. He locked Johnny up when he though Claudia and Johnny had something to do with Micheal vanishing. He tried to kill Johnny on the Pier, well at least pointed a gun at him. He called Claudia out in front of everyone in Port Charles on her birthday no less. Shot Dante a point blank range. Not to mention you know he's a killer. Yet by all means say more power to him if he gets under Sonny's skin.

Lulu you know this isn't going to end well at all. And I guess the fact you care for Johnny means nothing to you anymore, if you aren't willing to a least talk to him, or maybe ask him what is going on. Because I am sure when Johnny gets hurt or someone else because of this whole thing you are going to kick yourself. If not Then I'll kick you ass, because you could have at least tried to say something to him.

It just annoys me to no end because it feels like they are trying to push away the Jolu love. I mean sure Johnny might try and tell her he's not going to stop. Or maybe he'd tell her the truth, either way their e showing the connection that Johnny and Lulu have. It's almost like they aren't even friends anymore. Like they need to avoid each other. What is up with that? It's been a year, she forgave Maxie for all that happened, she tried to convince Johnny to watch his back around Dante, and have actually had conversations that didn't end in evil death stares. Not to mention celebrated Johnny's testimony together at Jakes. They should be able to get together and talk ever once and away. And Lulu should be able to say I'll talk to him. Because if she says she still cares about what happens to him, which she did, she told Dante she still cares what happens to him, why id she saying this isn't her place?

I'm sure on many levels it isn't her place, but if you know possible out comes for this, why can't she at least try? Why because she's too busy praising Dante for being the hero of the day? The one that does everything right... And hating on Sonny who does everything wrong. Okay we get it Sonny Mobster BAD... Dante cop GOOD. So why did the Mob run the town for 4 years before Dante showed up? And why now is it all of the sudden COP are the GOOD guys... or rather DANTE'S the damn hero and yet Lucky and mac who have been cops in Port Charles are low level scum? because if I remember correctly Lucky was trying to help Dante get Michael of Pentonville. But I guess it means nothing. I mean after all Lucky not really the cop type anyways... Why give him any credit for anything.

You know I love Certain couples and characters on GH I do, but sometime hey drive me up a wall. And I could get all sorts of crap for certain things... but I don't care because no one if perfect on the show. Not a couple or a character. They all suck at one point in time. Sometimes some more so then other, but they do I swear. Just needed to let that out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP