Different Since When?

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I am starting to see that storyline don't change, just the characters in the storyline. Maybe I should know this since I've been watching GH now for 7 years. Yeah it's not that long, but I have seen four kidnappings, two are they really dead, Five WTD storyline, two with the same character.

And one I noticed is the same or rather really similar was the Dante, Brook and Lulu one. Carly is doing it to "protect" Lulu from the cheater that is Dante, but in reality she's doing it to hurt both Lulu and Dante for Micheal going to jail. Flash back to 2008. Claudia was willing to pay Maxie to sleep with Johnny and have Lulu catch her in the act to keep Johnny and Lulu apart. And Maxie was game, why because she hated Lulu at the time and wanted to sleep with Johnny. (Maybe there is more to it, but that is what I saw.)

Also for Lulu this isn't the first time she's begged for her boyfriends life via Carly. She begged Carly to keep Sonny from killing Johnny and now had begged Carly to keep Jason from killing Dante. I actually just remember that tonight.

And this Patrick, Lisa, Steve Crap? Yes i said crap not the biggest scrubs fan and I will say I do want them apart, but come on have we not learned from the Leyla storyline? Sticking someone in middle of the two of them is asking for trouble. Either give the couple a real freakin storyline like I don't know something that involves Emma or maybe even Noah or Robert or Anna or a simple family problem. That could make they stronger or tare them apart. But come on this whole Patrick someone else... been there done that. Robin will get mad they will fight. And by 2011 Robin and Patrick will be happy again if not sooner. Just give them something that actually I don't know is worthy of them if not them then KIM.

And Maxie and Lucky? I'm sorry I didn't believe them when Greg was playing Lucky, and I sure don't believe them now. I never wanted to see them together... maybe in and Alternate Reality where the mob really doesn't run the town..... but that ain't Port Charles and I don't want to see Mucky 2.0 it just doesn't fly for me. Pair Maxie up with someone that doesn't have kid drama. When I say kid Drama I mean his brother thinking he is the baby father when he's really not. Just pair up Maxie with Matt and have them get it on for a while. Matt needs so lovin. Lucky can be without it for a while. I love my Lucky, but I rather his without love then with Maxie.

And another thing while we are on the Subject of Lucky... haven't we learned from when Courtney was pregnant with Spencer, and Elizabeth with Jake, that the truth always comes out. Not to mention Helena sucks at keeping being hostage, because didn't Courtney escape her. Come on the women's been with Lucky, Rick and Jason and was friends with Sonny.... If you want us to believe that Elizabeth's not going to be able to fight Helena at all, you have another thing coming. But since History does repeat it's self. good lucky Helena in trying to steal that Spencer baby. Don't be surprised if I face in your face when you fail.... EPICALLY.

I had so much more but got distracted and forgot it all. so tune in next time when I try and Remember it all

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP