Moving In????

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

WTF????????????!!!!!!!!!

So like last week I had this whole thing in mind I was going to write up about Nikolas asking Rebecca to move in with him. And My first reaction to this was WTF??!!!…. He knew Nadine longer and yet he asks Emily’s twin in move in after dating for what like 5 weeks? Earth to Nikolas She’s not Emily. And she’s trying to scam you. You know things like the fact she’s on the phone a lot could be a clue. And the fact she ones hated you and now she is in love with you? Nikolas you are smarter then this. Listen to Elizabeth. You know your good friend since High School. She is very smart girl and knows what she’s talking about. But now you chose to listen to that tumor in your head that says Rebecca is Emily. again Earth to Nikolas… SHE’S NOT EMILY!!!!

Another thing I can’t see, to understand at all is why much this be a kick in the face to the Nikodine fans and the Nico fans. Why was it so import to put Nikolas and Rebecca together? When we as fans know that just be a punch in the face to the fans? I guess when ever you kill a couple and put a new one together it’s a kick in the face a punch in the face to the couple before that. That whole History thing, just doesn’t seem to have a meaning anymore.

And I’m reading about Nikolas and Elizabeth? WTF did that came from? Okay they had like two kisses and then Rebecca and Nikolas hooked up and Liz and Lucky got back together. So where did this whole Nikolas/Elizabeth sexual tention coming from? You work so hard to pair two couples up only to then kill them again for another two new couples? Again WITF??!!

You I’m starting to think I need to cut my losses and just stopp watching… But then something just drags me back in. “Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in” – can’t remember who said it. But I know it’s from a movie.

Should I even dare cross the Spixie line? Lets see…….. Thinking about it….. Still thinking about it….. Hmmmm…. Nope still thinking about it….. No we’ll still Spixie to another day, because that one just might never stop. I’ll leave you with this and come back another day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP